If you’ve found your way here, you probably want to know the specifics of what it’s like to work with me and how you can get started.
I work with women and families who are ready for something different. As a registered dietitian with nearly 20 years of experience, I’ve grown both personally and professionally over the years. I’ve seen the harm that comes from restrictive diets and I’ve made it my life’s work to provide an alternative to women. I am a health at every size (HAES) provider and I fundamentally believe that humans come in all shapes and sizes that that “healthy” can’t be determined by looking at a person.
What’s It Like To Work With Me?
- I provide comprehensive, VIP level care. I’m with you even when you’re not in my office or on my computer screen.
- I’m an advocate for my clients. I know that it’s often hard to find providers that share the same weight-inclusive philosophy. I help my clients find providers who don’t associate BMI with health, and help provide tools to advocate for better care if your current provider isn’t weight-inclusive. I’m also passionate about educating other providers and presenting the research that supports weight-inclusive care.
- I provide virtual videoconference appointments. I see patients virtually in Virginia and other states. I use a HIPAA-compliant videoconference system that local and far away clients love for its convenience.
- I am an out of network provider. This means that my clients pay for my services and seek reimbursement from their insurance companies if they have out of network benefits. I’m happy to provide detailed receipts for reimbursement upon request.
- There are several reasons I practice this way:
- Insurance doesn’t nutrition services for many conditions.
- My clients get life-changing results when they fully commit to a minimum of 3 months of work. Insurance companies often include only a few visits, leaving people paying out of pocket or stopping treatment.
- Insurance doesn’t allow me to provide the VIP level of service I do, since I can only be paid during our scheduled visits, not for all the between-visit messaging and collaboration with other providers that is a routine part of my care.
How Can You Begin Working With Me?
- Schedule your complimentary Take Action Call so we can explore where you’re struggling right now and what your next best steps might be.
- Why A Call?
- I know it can be intimidating to get on the phone with a stranger. I want you to know that I don’t use pressure-filled sales tactics to coerce potential clients to work with me. The call is just a way for us to know if you’re a good fit for my coaching program.
- I only work with women who know they are ready to put in the time and effort to get the results they deserve.
- I also know that committing the time and energy to work with me is an investment.
- This work is transformational and working with the right person is important. If I’m the right dietitian for you, I want to work with you. But if you’d be better off with someone else, that’s the best choice for you.
- Why A Call?
- After your complimentary call, when you know you’re ready to begin working together, send me a message via e-mail. I’ll get you set up in my electronic health record, where you’ll be able to fill out all your program information, intake paperwork and schedule your initial appointment.
It’s that simple!
If you are interested in learning more about me and my practice, please fill out my contact form below. I offer a 15-minute complimentary phone call to discuss your nutrition needs and determine if we would work well together. I look forward to hearing from you!