1:1 Nutrition Counseling to Heal Your Relationship with Food and Your Body with Intuitive Eating
- You won’t ever feel like you’re on this journey alone! It’s like you have me in your back pocket! 🙂
- You’ll learn to eat all the foods you love in a way that makes you feel good in your body.
- Say goodbye to days wasted going down the rabbit hole of searching for the best diet to solve your problems.
- This comprehensive package is designed for those who are ready to remove the shackles of chronic dieting and find joy in food and respect for their bodies.
- Think this option isn’t for you because you have been diagnosed with prediabetes, diabetes or PCOS? I provide customized solutions that let you eat all the foods you love while helping to improve your labs and symptoms.
- Combines one-on-one nutrition counseling sessions with unlimited e-mail support between sessions so you can process your successes and struggles in real time.
1:1 Nutrition Therapy for Eating Disorders
- For those ready to begin treatment for diagnosed eating disorders, I provide a whole person approach to healing.
- I work with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, and ARFID.
- I work with adults and adolescents and have training in the FBT model of care. I love helping support parents as they help their children through recovery.
- Eating disorders occur in all body sizes and every body is worthy of care and respect.
- I collaborate with other treatment team members including medical and mental health professionals to provide the highest level of care.
- I help my clients seek out the most appropriate care for them, including assistance in placement at treatment centers when needed.
If you are ready to seek treatment, please schedule a complimentary call with me to discuss what it’s like to work with me and to schedule your initial assessment appointment.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop at your office, studio or meet up group, please contact me to discuss options.
- Ditch Dieting for Good and Regain your Health
- 10-week Intuitive Eating group workshop
Please note: Assessment and planning to set goals toward behavior change requires a commitment. I have found that clients are more likely to achieve their goals and experience healing when they commit to at least two visits. Therefore, beginning April 15, 2017, I will no longer offer single visits to new patients, with the exception being eating disorders. I offer various packages to meet the needs of my clients. I am happy to provide HIPAA-compliant video conference or telephone counseling sessions.