Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
Kelly Abramson MS, RD is a dietitian and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor who works with clients in Alexandria, VA and virtually via telehealth. She guides women as they break free from dieting to find joy in food and their bodies. Kelly blogs regularly at NpowerYou.com and has created a free e-book for download, “7 Steps to Overcome Stress Eating.”
- Serves: 1 servings
- Category: Breakfast
- 1/2 c old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 c milk or milk substitute (I use almond milk)
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup (I prefer amber syrup for a richer flavor)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp. chopped pecans, optional
- Place all ingredients except for pecans into a tall glass, mason jar, or jam jar.
- Stir ingredients to mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or up to 3 days.
- When ready to eat, remove from refrigerator and add chopped pecans, if desired. Enjoy!