Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 1/2 c old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 c milk or milk substitute (I use almond milk)
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup (I prefer amber syrup for a richer flavor)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp. chopped pecans, optional
- Place all ingredients except for pecans into a tall glass, mason jar, or jam jar.
- Stir ingredients to mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or up to 3 days.
- When ready to eat, remove from refrigerator and add chopped pecans, if desired. Enjoy!