Your First Visit: What to Expect
- Once you’ve made your first appointment, I will create an account for you within my Electronic Health Record (EHR). The EHR I use is called Healthie. Within Healthie, you will be able to fill out required client forms. Having this information before our first appointment enables me to better prepare for our initial meeting.
- Our visit will last 60-75 minutes and will cover your medical and nutritional history. We’ll also get to know each other a bit better.
- Please bring any recent lab information, and a list (or bottles) of all medications, including supplements and vitamins, that you take on a regular basis.
- We’ll discuss your personal goals.
- Together, we will create a plan for helping you achieve your goals.
- Follow up: Plan on making a follow-up appointment for one to two weeks later to assess your goals, successes and challenges. Packages of multiple sessions are available.