Your First Visit: What to Expect
- Once you’ve made your first appointment, please be sure to fill out all client forms. Having this information before our first appointment enables me to better prepare for our initial meeting.
- Our visit will last 60-75 minutes and will cover your medical and nutritional history.
- Please bring any recent lab information, and a list (or bottles) of all medications, including supplements and vitamins, that you take on a regular basis.
- We’ll discuss your personal goals.
- Together, we will create a plan for helping you achieve your goals.
- Follow up: Plan on making a follow-up appointment for one to two weeks later to assess your goals, successes and challenges. Packages of multiple sessions are available.
Once you have made an appointment with me, please fill out the following forms so that I may prepare for our initial meeting: